Friday, October 30, 2009

Podcasts

Still another tool for pleasure with enormous potential in the field of English teaching. The possibility to record whatever you want and to post it wherever you want. Now you can teach pronounciation to students anywhere, for instance. The possibilities are endless. Your imagination is the only limit.

Well, that and your temporary economic limtiations. I couldn't do the job because I lacked the tools. But I confirmed what I said in my former entry: all digital tools work more or less the same way. There is a philosophy of design. And it is always about files: you create them with Audacity, then post them as Podcast in a sort of server and then you can post them in your blog. Am I right or not?

The rest are minor technical details.

No comments:

Post a Comment